Pull through the ‘Fall blues’
Our music must-haves for surviving this season
Missing the summer freedom already? Well, we have a list of music to get you back in the game so you can tackle this semester of school and get back to the cold patio drinks.
Thankfully, fall is full of a few great things. Music is definitely one of them. So, whether this is your first year at Mount Royal University, you’re halfway through your daunting degree or you’re in the home stretch, nothing will get you through the first month back quite like a great playlist.
If you are like many MRU students and coming off the music-fest high before starting school, there is nothing like some alternative rock, country or pop to get you in the mood for school! Or at least get you in the mood to push through until you can hit The Hub.
We have compiled this list to get you through the month and maybe even several more.
- Jack White – “I’m Shakin’”
- Arctic Monkeys – “From The Ritz to the Rubble”
- Fitz and the Tantrums – “The Walker”
- Cage the Elephant – “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Foster the People – “Don’t Stop”
- Garth Brooks – “Standin’ Outside the Fire”
- Kenny Chesney – “Boys of Fall”
- Jason Aldean – “Burnin’ it Down”
- Lee Brice – “Good Man”
- Florida Georgia Line – “Dirt”
- Keiza – Hideaway
- Taylor Swift – Shake it Off
- Ariana Grande – Breakfree
- Maroon 5 – Maps
- Charli XCX – Boom Clap
- Sam Smith – “Stay with Me”
- Disclosure – “Latch”
- Maroon 5- “It Was Always You”
- Ingrid Michaelson – “Boys Chase Girls”
- Vance Joy – “Wasted Time”